QUICK & EASY RECIPES by Premier Food Choice: Pork Baby Back Ribs
After trying countless online recipes and spending hours experimenting in the kitchen, we have finally perfected our Pork Baby Back Ribs! And because sharing is caring, we’re letting you in on all the juicy (pun-intended) details.
Behind the perfect Pork Baby Back Ribs is a delicious rub and top-quality pork. Once you’ve nailed these two, the baking part is easy! For our recipe, we use our Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs for that fall-off-the-bone rib experience, coupled with our 8-ingredient rub for the ultimate smoky-spicy-sweet flavor. Drooling yet? Let’s get cooking!
Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs, 1 slab (approx. 600-800 grams)
- Paprika, 2 tablespoons
- Cumin, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder, 1-2 tablespoons (depending on how hot you want it)
- Brown Sugar, 1-2 tablespoons (depending on how sweet you want it)
- Salt, 1 tablespoon
- Pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Barbeque Sauce, 1 cup (we use store-bought sauce so make sure you get one you like!)
1. Preheat your oven to 250F.
2. Make your rub by adding all your spices into a bowl. Stir until all spices are well mixed.
3. Place your Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs into a sheet pan. Using a small knife, prick a few portions of the meat-less side of your slab.
4. Apply your rub to your Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs and evenly coat all sides.
5. Flip your Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs with the meat-side down on the sheet pan. Cover the whole sheet pan with aluminum foil and make sure all sides are securely sealed.
6. Bake in the oven for 2 hours.
7. Remove from the oven and increase the temperature to 350F.
8. Pour half of your barbeque sauce over your Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs. Make sure all sides are evenly coated.
9. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and add another layer of barbeque sauce on the meat-side only. Do this twice, for a total of 30 minutes in the oven.
11. Make sure to cool your meat for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
12. Happy eating!
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY PORK?
Get your Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs by heading over to our Pork section. With our recipe and our pork, we guarantee a mouth-watering experience!
For those of you who want to skip the extra kitchen time, we also offer our Premier 6-Hr Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs, smoked for 6 hours with all-natural ingredients and ready to heat. All you have to do is defrost, heat in the oven for 15-20 mins and enjoy!
Available at Premier Food Choice:
Premier Pork Baby Back Ribs
Premier 6-Hr Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs